March 6, 2010

New Baby Bracelets—rhodium-plated pewter

I am now offering baby bracelets with rhodium-plated pewter alphabet beads and silver-plated brass spacer beads. Of course, all materials I use in children’s jewelry are lead-safe! The plated versions offer a more economic alternative to sterling silver. You will notice that the beads are round instead of blocks…these are the best quality plated beads that I’ve found so far.

Next I will begin working on plated versions of the children and mother bracelets. I think that all styles of my sterling silver bracelets will be able to be made in a plated or pewter version.

brbabyrpmopbrbabyrppearl

brbabyrprainbow brbabyrpgemhearts

And here is something else I will be working on…natural gemstone birthstones. The picture on the left contains pink crystals for October’s birthstone (which is opal or pink tourmaline.) The bracelet on the right uses natural pink tourmaline.  I love the more earthy look!

brbabyrpbirthstone brbabyrppinktourm

No comments:

Post a Comment